Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello Elder

Dear dad,
 
Yes, general conference gets recorded and then we watch it next week in the chapels. I am excited to watch and to bring investigators to watch as well. That is a funny story but when I got to my first area, it was at 9:30 at night. So we planned and went to bed. The next morning was semi-booked though so that was good. I am jealous about the general conference business. I wish I could've gone with you both. It sounded like they were good sessions.
 
I am sorry about BYU, but I hope they turn around soon and win all the rest. I do hope that elk hunting goes well. I request some jerky for christmas as well. Thanks for the quote, I am wondering when my mission will seem to go by fast, but I need to exercise more patience i guess. We have a few more baptisms next week that I am excited for. I actually get to confirm one of them. I hope I do ok.
I love you and miss you and I hope work and life is going well.
 
Love you tons,
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment