Monday, October 25, 2010

Email to Dad

Kia Ora Dad,

Thanks for the insight on the iron rod. I just couldn't help thinking that an Iron rod would have been nice climbing lone peak. Or I guess decending lone peak. Anyways, that is very cool. Clinging to the word of god is the greatest things we had do to get closer to our heavenly father. Those three people preparing for baptism are doing well. Two are ready for sure and the third is getting there. I am kinda worried about him but it is in the lord's hands now whether he gets baptized or not. We will do all we can of course but we'll see.

This week was also better with lessons. A lot more people kept their appointments and we taught a ton of lessons this week. It was very exciting. I love teaching lessons and it is much better being busy rather than slow.
Well I hope things are good back home and even though I miss you all, I know I am where I am supposed to be.

Love you tons,
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment