Monday, June 27, 2011

Good Week - Happy Birthday!

Kia Ora dad,

Thanks for the quick note. It sounds like it has been busy. I also am glad you had fun at the reunion (25th High School reunion). I hate to say this but dad you are getting old. You have been out of high school longer than your life up to and through high school. Having said that, you are still the best dad there is.

This week was by far the best week I have had as senior companion up until yesterday at church. We were able to teach 31 lessons and we have 5 people set for baptism. Only one or two is fairly solid however because not all of them came to church. it is so irritating not having people come to church. I want you and the family to pray for a man named Aleli Nonoa. He is set for this friday and he needs all the prayers he can get.

Besides that there isn't much else to tell. We are just trying to push forward doing are best to acheive the will of the Lord.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe it is already the end of June which means it is almost July which also means that I am almost 20. oh jeez, I though you were getting old. Obviously, I am catching up quick.

I love you heaps and have a fantastic week.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment