Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Prayers for Missionaries - Quotes

Kia Ora Dad,

It is cool to think of all those temple prayers for the missionaries. Too many to count. We need those prayers right now.

We had a great week actually this week. We taught lessons, talked to heaps of people and had 9 new investigators. Not all of them are choice, but some of them hopefully are.

Thanks for the quote. I have one for you too. "Let us be as quick to kneel as we are to text." Elder Ardern. I don't have to worry about that right now but lots of the world does.

Here is another quote. "I will take the liberty of suggesting to my brethren, who addresses the congregation that our sermons should be short, and if they are not filled with life and spirit, let them be shorter." Brigham Young.

Anyways, random tangents. I hope all goes well with the decorations and all the other busy things happening at the moment.

I'm sending mum a talk that we had to write for revision. I want you to read it as well please.

I love you dad heaps and hope you are well. Have a great week!
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment