Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas


Kia Ora Mother,

I think I forgot the beginning of the letter by the time I got to the end.

Ok, I remember now. The homemade chocolates were wonderful and actually quite hard since I put them in the fridge after they arrived. Tell Grandma thanks for the fudge. I love that stuff and I am planning on trying the caramel very soon.

I am grateful for this refiners fire even if it is driving me nuts. I think it will truly take two full years to get over this trial and maybe longer. I have actually tried both sets of prayers and both work in different ways. I think the first one is better though. I am always trying to change although I don't like it much.

I am currently down in Taupo hence I am emailing so late. the computer we were at had issues. So here I am now. I told dad I will call around 4 pm tomorrow but don't be surprised if it is around 6 pm. Missionary work is crazy sometimes. At least it is p-day. My companion will call on Christmas day probably in the evening.

Thank you mum for all you do and I love you heaps. I also like you heaps as well. I remember being at odds with you a bit but I am sure that most is block from my memory. I remember mostly good memories of us together. I guess that is true repentance when the past is the past, the future is the future and the present is going along great.

Talk to you soon!
Merry Christmas,
Love You Heaps,
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment