Monday, October 3, 2011

General Conference Weekend


Kia Ora Mother,

I will have to look for that talk (Forget Not by President Uchtdorf) when I watch it. Also, it sounds like you are always focused on time. I remember last year how Pres. uchtdorf talked on a similar subject. Don't worry though, I think you do a lot better than some people I know over here. All they do is drink and smoke all day. I like your choice of activity a lot better.

Good luck staying home and I know you can do it. Although, it will take the courage to say no to some people. We will see if you can do that or not.

Ok, this week was a pretty good week. We had 26 total lessons which was really good. I would go into detail but my planner is at home. Go figure. The major highlight and worst part of the week went together on saturday and sunday. We had a baptism which was short but went really well. Then him and his family didn't show up for church on sunday. So he wasn't able to get confirmed and won't be able to for 2 weeks. So frustrating but life happens.

Transfers this week so I will have to keep you updated. Oh, we had a tradeoff this week which went really well. I forgot about that. We also, traveled a lot this past week because it was the end of the month and we had lots of K's left. That was good.

Lets see, I will try to think about all that stuff for next week about the things I learned. Remind me though next week and I will include it.

Enjoy the rest of conference and I love you heaps,
Have a great week.

Arohanui,
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment