Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Empty House & Odd Jobs

Kia Ora Mother,

First of all, I do appreciate all the odd jobs we were able to do around the neighborhood even if I can't remember them all. It helped me to learn to work even if I still don't like it too much. I can't believe it is already august either. It is weird to have july already gone.

Anyways, It sounds like a pretty good week with an empty house. I hope you got heaps done. About the letters, yes I can't print them out but I haven't ever and I don't mind too much if you send letters or not. I am horrible at writing letters so I think I will stick with the emails for the most part. I should be getting a package off the next few weeks for Xane so expect that.

Anyways, this week was not that great just because school was out and so not many people wanted to see us and a lot of the people weren't home. A lot of the time it was knocking on the empty homes of our investigators.

I hope this week picks up though. It will be nice to get back to normal. Also, say hi to everyone that comes in. I wish I could be there and no I would not sleep in a tent even now. I still don't like them. But, I know I need to be here so here I will stay.

Love you heaps, mother,

Have a great week.
Arohanui
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment