Monday, August 22, 2011

Missionaries coming and going in ward


Kia Ora Dad,

It sounds like exciting times back in the ward. So many missionaries it is great. Say hello to Scotty for me. I also, can't remember exactly Isai but maybe if I saw him. I guess that won't happen for two years.

Tell Brayden hello for me and tell him no, I didn't learn a language although I am learning a bit here and there. Also, tell him to keep up the good work with the mission papers.

I received a letter from some of the young men and Joseph Barley had a question that I have had quite a lot. So here is my answer to all those who ask me through you or mum or anyone.

The question is how can I prepare better for my mission and what do you wish you would have done?

The Answer:
Well, the one thing that helps all missionaries is Preach my Gospel. It is truly inspired and written by god through his prophets to missionaries and the ward members seeking to do missionary work.

Also, get familiar with the scriptures in it. Especially in chapter 3 but also, the whole thing. That is what I wish I had done better and also, that will help them be more ready for there mission.

Have a great week.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment