Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome to February

Kia Ora Mother,

It sounds like a very full week with a very full saturday. I am glad that everything worked out all day. It is amazing how much I miss all of the cooking at home. Your good food, dad's good food, grandma's good food. I can't wait for that meal I will get in 19 months time when I get home. Enough of that though. Our baptism fell through this week which was sad. We have one next week hopefully and then the 29th is the real biggee this month. I will keep you updated. Other than that, this week was pretty boring. My companion went to Auckland for a Leadership training council thingy and I was left in an Area I had never been in before. I was also with Elder Singh who had been out of the MTC for a week. So our whole objective for the day was to not get lost. It worked out quite well I thought. We didn't get lost once. I was a bit sick this weekend with a stomach ache but nothing to serious there. Things are just moving along as usual.

Have a wonderful week and I will talk to you again next week.
Love you tons, and thanks for all that you do.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment