Monday, February 7, 2011

Good week!

Kia Ora Mother,

Sounds like you had a great week and I did as well. Transfers did come and go with no effect on me whatsoever. Both sets of sisters got double shifted and so only one of the three remained here in Temple View District. I am still in Te Awamutu which is a branch. No more hiking yet. Bike is still holding up but I haven't ridden it in awhile and the weather isn't too bad.
One thing that was interesting this week was that I got to go inside the temple for a session.

Ok, to answer dads questions about the investigators, two are doing well and the other two are having a hard time. Natasha has a lot of work to do for baptism so she isn't set again yet. Robert is awesome as well as Shannon. Shannon just needs to keep up the no smoking. Dave cut all the way down to one smoke a day from about thirty but he can't give up that one. He needs work and help from Jesus Christ. We also have another investigator set for baptism named Ease. Or that is his nickname. He is for the twelfth of February so I hope that all goes well for him.

Oh, something weird happened this week. Both my companion and myself had to go up to Auckland for transfers even when neither of us were transfered. It was a long boring trip in which I couldn't sleep at all. Also, we had a trailer that weighed a ton. It was a miracle we made it to Auckland with that load.

Well, thanks for all that you do and I love you all tons.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment