Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kia Ora Grandma and Grandpa

Kia Ora Grandma and Grandpa.

It sounds like quite a week. Lets see, lets get right to the questions. I haven't had a zone meeting yet because they are now once every 2 transfers or every three months and this last transfer we didn't have one. We also don't have one this transfer either because of mission conference. Normally zone conferences would be in Hamilton for us, mission conference is in Auckland this transfer though and it is next monday.P-day is mondays everywhere in the world now so that is what it is here as well.

About the chocolates, I love the carmels, mints, and fudge. But whatever is good for me. My week was a crazy one. We picked up some new investigators on the other side of town so we are biking a ton. We also had 35 lessons this week. The standard is 20 per week over here at the moment so we are quite busy at the moment.

Well I love you and miss you both tons. Get better and thanks for the prayers.

Love,
Elder Beckstead

1 comment:

  1. I just had to say "Whatever is good for me" might mean not getting any chocolates!

    ReplyDelete