Monday, November 22, 2010

Hi Trev

Kia Ora Korin,

That is a pretty interesting word you got there. Do you use it often? Anyways, it sounds like you had a very fun and interesting party. TP, eh? Well that is one of the most interesting gifts that I have heard of so far. I am glad you like all your gifts.
Thanks for the love and I love you a ton as well. I miss you also and I need you to go to as many BYU basketball games for me as you can.
Love you,
Elder Beckstead

P.S. I need you to eat food for me this thursday as well as for you. See ya

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM, <krtxk@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Trev. This week I made up a new word. It is "spotequialunchezoidoryaxawaverjackamobofog". Spot-ekia-lunch-eh-zoid-or-yax-a-waver-jack-o-mob-o-fog. This word has all the letters in the alphabet. It is a grawesome word. I had a birthday party last friday and I got a lot of GRAWESOME presents. my friend jesalynn gave me a roll of toilet paper. she told me to unravel it and so I did. About half way through, a penny fell out. she told me to keep going and I found $12.99 more.  I got $63 total from all my gifts. I also got goldfish and gum and hand sanitizer lotion. I like all my gifts. I love you Trevor and I love how you are so kind. You are patient and understanding too. I love that about you and I miss you tons.
love you,
Korn Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment