Sunday, September 12, 2010

MTC - Love Being a Missionary

Letter to Grandma & Grandpa Beckstead - Sept 8, 2010

How are you holding up? I hope your not missing me too much, but I am missing you guys a whole lot. Not playing games on Sunday was kinda hard. Anyway, I love having the opportunity to be a missionary. It is so nice being in the MTC surrounded by the Spirit and other missionaries. Teaching is so fun!! I am soooo excited to go to New Zealand and get to work. I am trying my hardest to learn everything I can so that I am ready to go in two weeks. Can you believe I have been gone a whole week? It feels like much longer here. I love the lessons we have here. Our teachers are so great and I have learned a tone so far ... I haven't really had time to be homesick because I have been so busy. It is just non-stop teaching and learning and studying here. Well I hope you are both well and having fun working in the temple.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment