Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Staying Focused


Kia Ora Mother,

It is a crazy to hear all the things that are happening back home. And what is even more crazy is that transfers is this week and I only have 6 weeks left. I am honestly doing good. It is my companion that is having a harder time than me. I am focusing on the things we are doing and can do instead of the things we aren't doing and aren't able to do. It has helped me to stay focused. The only trouble I am having is not going crazy.

Not very much happened this week exciting anyways. We didn't have any investigators at church this week but we did have a few less-actives. Our K's are still shot and we don't have any progressing investigators. But I guess that is some weeks here in the mission.

Well I don't think anything is going to effect us during transfers. So my focus is going to be on this area and not going over K's. Also, we are basically completely trusting in the Lord to fill our time because it is almost impossible. We are staying positive.

Love yous heaps.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment