Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello


Kia Ora Mother,

It sounds like you had a good week. Congrats to Sam for winning the tournament. Also, good luck with the swim meet and the hike. Sounds like fun to watch. :)

This week was an interesting week. We are having a hard time to find people in this area that are interested. Also, when we find people we have a really hard time getting them to church. That has been the real problem that we are trying to fix in this area at the moment. We will see how things progress before I come home.

I wonder what Xane has in mind. Hopefully nothing too crazy. I think I will need to adjust to life again. At the moment I am sick and have been ever since I have been in this area. My companion is sick as well. We have no idea what is going on and we are trying to get better as best we can.

Thanks for all that you do. I love you heaps. Have a wonderful week and tell everyone hello for me.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment