Monday, June 11, 2012

Little Miracles This Week


Kia Ora Mother,

Ok first of all, the main little miracle this week was miami and okc winning:) It made me smile even though I am pretty sure that isn't what you were talking about. <<Kristin asked what little miracles made him smile>> Another miracle was that on tradeoff this week I was able to see one of my converts that I baptized over a year ago. He is doing good. Still not married but at least they have a date set now. I asked them and they said they still have the wedding paper that I gave them. I can't believe the procrastination in this country although I guess it is a world wide plague.

They two girls are doing good. They are at a tangi (funeral) for a few days and missed church. Also, are some of the ward council is against us baptized them. It seems like no matter what we do, we can't please them. They always want more. But I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion and agency.

Enough complaining. Other miracles include massive feeds. A member gave us 20 dollars to pay for mackers this morning. Heaps of people give us rides when we need to go somewhere. I guess I have a lot to be thankful for. But I am mostly grateful for my father in heaven, Jesus christ and his atonement and my family back home. Thank you so much for your prayers and your support. Tell uncle Erik and Nathan thanks heaps for helping out.

I hope you have a wonderful week. You know I am fine with whatever you send me for my birthday. Mostly everything is to give away anyways. Giving always brings the spirit. I love it.

Love yous heaps.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment