Monday, March 26, 2012

Transfer to Hamilton


Kia Ora Mother,

Thanks for the email and as usual the timing is perfect. I actually did get transfered and double shifted into an area. I am now in Hamilton which is good because it is more city that the areas that i have been in. O am actually very excited right now because I am sitting in a mall that is probably bigger or almost bigger than the whole town of Kaitaia.

Anyways, before I forget, there is a lady in my ward now that knows Sis Burgener. Her name is Mary Milham and she said if you ever need to contact me or something, send her an email and she will let me know.

Lets see, other news is my new companions name is Elder Randeny from Sri Lanka and he has been out 6 months. Being double shifted has meant a lot of finding and meeting people at the present. We replaced sisters, so many of the members are happy to have Elders in the ward. We cover 2 wards as well and I am back on a bike. That is the one part I don't like but mostly it is good.

I wish I had more time and I might hop on later but I am short a 2 dollar coin. I hope you have a wonderful week. Thanks again for the email. Being put in this position has really given that sight of the shore and I am being pushed more than I have in different ways.

I love you heaps.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment