Monday, March 5, 2012

Pray for Temz & Clarks Family


Kia Ora Mother,

Sounds like an interesting week you have had and just for the record I think I am like you when I pray except for not so specific. I need to work on that especially when investigators are concerned.

Before I forget, please pray for Temz, and also the Clarks Family. The area up here has always been pretty slow and this last week we just did a major preach by the way sweep. No conventions or anything just alot of tracting and talking to people. Most of the lessons were walk in lessons with people we talked to on the street. Some have potential but most didn't. Oh, well. We can't give up.

So, basically the figurines for the ward member up here. 8 of them. And also my mission journal is the three ring binder that says missionary Journal on the front. The pages are probably 8 inches by 6 inches or so. I just need more of the inserts. The littlest package will be fine.

Ok, the exciting parts of the week was an emergency district meeting in whangarei because president lekias wanted to meet with the district and zone leaders. Then we had two trade-off this week which was good and annoying at the same time. We were able to accomplish alot I think this week.

Well, tell everyone that I love them heaps and tell both sams to stay out of trouble.
I love you heaps and am grateful for all that you do. In answer to your question, no I don't get Ensigns anymore but I am busy with other stuff they are having us do at the moment so I am not to fussed. I will just order them again when I get home.

Arohanui, and have a great week.
Elder Beckstead

PS: Oh also. Please don't send anything else that I just have to drag around. Now I am starting to get rid of the load I am carrying around. Keep it at home because I will need it there. Thanks for that and I can't think of anything else that I need at this point in time. Just prayers and emails and preparations for what happens in 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment