Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Slow Week


Kia Ora Mother,
 
Well I can't say that I am surprised but that was definitely a busy week. There is a member that thinks he is busy but compared to you he is not too busy. This email just proves it.
 
Well, my week wasn't nearly as exciting. We had our set fall through because apparently we went to her house too much. People come up with the dumbest excuses to not do what God wants them too these days. We will definitely keep trying though.
 
Not much else to tell except for transfers this week. We know one of the elders is getting transfered but besides that we don't know anything else. My guess is that it will stay the same except for him but who knows.
 
I hope you have a great week and I love you heaps.
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment