Monday, April 11, 2011

Trials Before Blessings

Kia Ora,

This week was pretty good. Miracles happened and trials occurred. I will have to remember that trails always occur before some great blessings happen. I think we are in trial stage right now. We just have to endure them well with continuing prayers and we will obtain the blessings.

Conference was amazing. I learned heaps from that. I just hope I can remember what was talked about. I am physically doing well. I just got over a little cold but nothing major. Te Awamutu is doing ok. We had a great week up until this past weekend. It looked great for a few baptisms in the coming week but now looks like we have a real challenge on our hands. We will keep praying but no promises are forth coming. We have one really solid one for a week from Friday. It is the day after transfers which is a bummer but she is progressing really well. Do you remember Robert? This is his wife who grew up Jehovah's witness. It has been great to see the change in her.

I wish I had more time but my time is almost up.  Keep up the prayers on that end and we will keep up the prayers over here. I am glad that you are all doing well over there. The weather reminds me of what it is like over here as well except without the snow. It is just plain lousy going into winter.

Love you tons,
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment