Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another Week

Kia Ora mother,

I just looked at my time and I have 4 minutes to complete this email. typing slow is my middle name so lets see how much gets done. I think I am going to come home to Utah and ask where are house got moved to. So many changes seem to be happening. It is the same out here as we prepare for a new mission president and try to send president porter off with a bang. We have 6 set currently for the coming weeks with one this week. I am praying everyday that all will work out.

A few things about me this week is that I got soaked, no baptisms and come and see fireside for investigators put on by president and I finally got out a pair of thermal garments. Are they supposed to go to your ankles and wrists or like on my do they go six inches above the ankle and about halfway up your forearm. They kept me very warm though.

Thanks for all the updates and yes we just love you around us.
I better send this before it cuts me off.
Love you tons,
Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment