Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March Madness

Kia Ora Mother, and my goodness, that was a long email.

Thank you for all the updates. Keep cheering for BYU and yes, God works in mysterious ways, that's for sure. Ok. Elder Kimball is from California and has been out 18-19 months. He returns in August. He is President Kimball's 2nd cousin, 3 times removed or something like that. Anyways, I believe we are in a threesome for the whole transfer. We have only done splits once but we will implement in more soon.

Ok, people to pray for, Huata, Dave, Renee, Anihira, and Ease. Shannon and Natasha are off the radar. We haven't seen either of them in Ages. Also, Dave is back on track and Robert was baptized in February. We have a baptism this weekend, Anihira, and then 4 in april. We will see how it goes. Elder Smith and I get along great and we both get along with Elder Kimball pretty well. He just likes to bug us and we bug him back as well. I have been trying not to but I will have to continue doing so.

Ok, thank you for the recipes. I can't wait to make real american style food. It will be great. I will pray for you in all that you do. I know you are busy but you are the best mom a missionary could ever want or need.

I love you tons and thank you for all that you do.
Elder Beckstead

P.S. I was just wondering about that package you sent over with members. I haven't received it yet and I was wondering if they were even back in NZ yet. Also, do they know how to get it to me? They take it in a box to the mission office and they will get it to me. Thanks for sending it even if I don't receive it for awhile. Your love and prayers are felt here everyday. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment