Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Paul's Baptism and Hiking

Kia Ora Mother,

This is a short emailing session today because I have to go hiking. Can you believe it? Anyways, thanks for the updates on the family. It sounds like everything is going great. Tell the Raynes sorry for me and that I will miss Bro. Raynes awesome council. The baptism of Paul went fabulously this past weekend. 1 down and 3 to go for january. Some other updates include President interviews and splits with an AP this week but I will tell you more next week. Tell dad my companion is from Wellington and that the area is good so far. We had 9 new investigators last week and most are progressing which is awesome.

I gotta go but know that I love you and appreciate all that you do.

Elder Beckstead

No comments:

Post a Comment