Monday, January 3, 2011

New 2011

Happy New Years mother,

Last year truly was an insane year. Can you think of all that happened with me and also with the family. It is just insane. I hope that life slow down heaps for you back home and that it goes good for me as well. I will pray for the family every night like i already do but I will also pray that life will slow down for my ever busy mother. Thank you so much for the soccerball. I can't believe how much I missed it and I use it every morning for exercise. It is great. Thank you also for all of the christmas presents that you sent. I haven't used the rain pants yet because we have a car but when winter comes they will definitely help the wardrobe.

Shannon and Paul are doing well. We also have a new one set named Shane who is Shannon's older brother. We are also trying to set more this week for the end of January. I hope that we can do it and actually I know we can. Now that everyone is back from holidays we can actually teach people again. It will be great. We also talked to over 200 people this week on the streets or in peoples houses that weren't lessons. That is insane how many people we talked to. It will be interesting to see if we can keep that up.

Well all is good down here in the South and you are all doing everything wonderfully. I wouldn't change anything. Thanks for being the loving family that you are.

I love you tons mother and thank you again for all you do.
Elder Beckstead (Your favorite Trevie)

P.S. The pictures are of my companion and I on christmas day. One with shannon and the Hamilton temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment