Sunday, September 2, 2012

Stay Focused - Aug 19th


Kia Ora Mother,

Well first of all the answer to your question is that last week was a chaotic week. We had quite a few lessons but no one showed up to church. All bailed at the last minute. Hopefully this week will be better. We also had zone conference which went pretty well. I had to get up with my companion and do a role play which I did not enjoy doing at all. We made it through barely. Our goal this week is 3 to come to church. I hope that they actually do come. This family that we have been working with for ages named the ormsby-wards are gradually getting better. They need all the prayers that they can get.

Also, I hope that the people in New Zealand remember me but I don't know what they will remember. I guess I don't know if I will ever know. But I will do my best to finish strong. This week is going to be crazy busy though. We have mission conference and then a tradeoff that I am not looking forward to. I am kinda sick at the moment which isn't helping either. Well I just need to continue to press forward.

I hope that you have a wonderful week and I love you heaps.
Elder Beckstead.

P.S. I wish Uncle Clarke would've come down. It would have boosted my spirits that's for sure. I do hope that I get to see him though when i go up to Auckland. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment