Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Referral


Kia Ora Mother,

Well, to answer your question, nothing huge that I can think of. However, at church yesterday I was talking to a lady about a girl that she referred us to. She wasn't very helpful as she knew less about the girl that we did. All she knew was that she had come to young womens a couple times and she asked her if she wanted to know more. The girl said yes and so we got the referral. Anyways, that was kinda frustrating and as she walked off another member came and gave us another referral. I had never talked to this particular member before but here she was and here we were getting another referral. I guess I can't complain.

Besides that, this week was pretty boring. My companion got sick friday night and we were in the flat all day saturday. I know you know but missionary flats are so boring. At least give me a tv or something. Not for a few more months at least I know. Then because of that we had lots of people missing from church. My companion is mostly better which is good.

I hope those pictures of the shoes are ok. Sorry it took so long. Have a wonderful week and I hope that you know that I am doing very well.
Love you heaps.
Elder Beckstead

P.S. By the way, president said no to staying with Uncle Clarke. Go figure. oh well. That just means you will get to see me on the fourth of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment